Mathematica Home Edition is the world’s most powerful integrated computation system for hobbyists and enthusiasts alike, offering an affordable solution for personal use.
- Built on the knowledge-based Wolfram Language, with over 5,000 built-in functions
- Largest web of industrial-strength algorithms ever assembled
- Solve equations, train neural networks, map the solar system, forecast the financial future and much more
- Access data from trillions of real-world examples using the Wolfram Knowledgebase, or pull from connected devices and cloud APIs
- Seamless integration with the Wolfram Cloud and the Wolfram Data Drop
- Create rich documents, reports and presentations that combine code, text, 2D and 3D graphics and interfaces in a single interactive notebook
Mathematica Home Edition is for nonprofessional, personal use.
New in Version 11
With the enhanced new features in Version 11, Mathematica Home Edition can now compute even more than ever before.
- Directly print 3D models with local and cloud 3D printers
- Vast new array of visualizations, from statistical to geographic to anatomical
- Improved natural language parsing, with extensive multilingual support
- Machine learning tools for classifying over 10,000 objects, images and data types
- Faster and easier symbolic, numeric and geometric computations
- Extensive command-line scripting support with WolframScript
Mathematica Home Edition is available in English, Chinese and Japanese, with support for other languages.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 gHz or equivalent
Disk Space: 13 GB
System Memory (RAM): 2 GB+ recommended
Internet Access: Required to access online data sources from the Wolfram Knowledgebase
This product ships as a physical DVD-ROM.
Ultimate computation application for nonprofessional use by hobbyists, enthusiasts and others
500+ new features—adds 3D printing, audio processing, machine learning, neural networks
Integration with the Wolfram Cloud, including free introductory use
Flexible interactive documents to share data, reports, presentations, apps and more
Coverage for data science, deep learning, image processing, engineering, finance, mathematics, etc.