Uh-oh! Mom’s Jewelry is lost….help the StarFlyers on their mission!
Zoom off with the StarFlyersand see how this dilemma turns into an amazing outer-space mission to rescue the Royal Jewels! Children build critical thinking skills in a planet hopping adventure!
In the Real World
Katherine Cadell starts a super terrificmorning. But Crash! Kerbang! Yikes! Calamity strikes. Mom’s jewelry flies everywhere!
The Fantasy World
The Royal Jewels are gone! StarFlyers to the rescue! Solve puzzles to rescue them so Princess Popcorn can be crowned Queen! .
Fly the SnoozeCruiser
Collect tools and valuable galaxy seeds. Stow them in the dashboard, and trade your galaxy seeds for prizes at the Astro-Prize Center!
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Hypothesisformulation and testing
- Spatial reasoning
- Memory and sequencing
- 8 brain-tickling games
- 12 printable activities
- 3 levels of challenge
- Kid-friendlyhelp movies
- Smart arcade-style fun to enjoy again and again!
- Feel the Adventure with an Immersion TouchSense – enabled mouse.+ (mouse not included
- Windowsr 95/98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentiumr 166 MHz or faster
- 32 MB RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space*
- 16-bit color monitor, 800×600
- DirectX-compatible video card, 2 MB
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 8X CD-ROM drive
- Optional:Immersionr TouchSenseT mouse+
- *An additional 7 MB of disk space may be required to install Adober Acrobat Readerr.
- +Tactile feedback mouse and Windowsr 98/Me/2000/XP required to use Immersionr TouchSenseT feature
Princess Popcorn cannot be crowned queen of the Popcorn Nebula without the royal jewels — they’ve disappeared & the StarFlyers have been sent to find them
Stretch their brains with galaxy-sized learning activities — travel to gooey Planet Chocolopagus to the awesome Astro-Prize Center
Multiple difficulty levels for long-lasting challenge
Build essential thinking skills like logic, spatial relationships, sequencing, estimation
Get out of a jam when you’re stuck, with kid-friendly Help Movies