Powerful Bayesian spam filtering for your Mac e-mail client
SpamSieve gives you back your inbox by bringing powerful Bayesian spam filtering to Mac e-mail clients. It’s quick and easy to control SpamSieve from within your mail client, and you can customize how it interacts with the rest of your message sorting rules. Other spam filters get worse over time as spammers adapt to their rules; SpamSieve actually gets better over time as it adapts to your mail. By learning from the very messages that you receive, SpamSieve is able to block nearly all of your junk mail, without putting your good messages in the spam mailbox.
– Powerful Bayesian spam filtering results in high accuracy and almost no false positives. It adapts to the mail that you receive to get even better with time.
– Integrates with your e-mail client for a superior user experience. Plus, you get the same great filtering if you ever switch e-mail clients or use more than one at a time
– Integrates with the Mac OS X Address Book (and also Eudora’s and Entourage’s address books) so that messages from friends and colleagues are never marked as spam
– Automatically maintains a blocklist so that it can instantly adapt to spam messages sent from particular addresses, and catch 100% of them.
– Automatically maintains a whitelist to guarantee that messages from particular senders or mailing lists are never marked as spam, without cluttering your address book with these addresses
– Mac OS X 10.4.0
– Mac OS X 10.5
– Mac OS X 10.6
– Mac OS X 10.7
– 233MHz G3
– 16MB HDD
– 128MB RAM
An e-mail client: Apple Mail, Emailer 2.0v3, Entourage v.X (2001) and later, Eudora 5.x or 6.x, GyazMail 1.2.0 and later, Mailsmith 2.2, Outlook Express 5.0 and later, Powermail 4.0 and later, Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 or 2.xPowerful Bayesian spam filtering for your Mac e-mail client
Integrates with your e-mail client for a superior user experience
Integrates with the Mac OS X Address Book
Automatically maintains a blocklist
You can customize the whitelist and blocklist