Number of Videos: 2 hours – 2 lessons
Ships on: DVD-ROM
User Level: Beginner
InVision is a software tool that makes it easy to quickly create prototypes of web sites and mobile apps; and share them with others. This course teaches you how to use InVision to build your own prototypes. Stephanie will provide a hands-on look at InVision’s tool sets and demonstrate how prototypes (unlike static wireframes or screen mock-ups) make it possible to demonstrate a web site or app. You’ll learn why prototyping helps you find and fix usability problems before anything is hard-coded; and understand how prototyping facilitates cooperation and concept alignment among team members, and perhaps most importantly, your clients.
- Understand what prototyping is and how it fits into the UX design process
- See why UX designers, interface designers, and product managers use InVision
- Gain experience building a prototype in less than 10 minutes without writing any code
- Discover how to integrate InVision prototyping into your existing workflow
- Explore built-in tools for feedback collection, collaboration, and project status tracking
- See the plug-in for Sketch and Photoshop that speeds up the design workflow
- Understand how to prepare a prototype for hand-off to engineers for development
Stephanie Schuhmacher has designed and prototyped digital experiences for the web and mobile apps since 1995; including award winning products such as the NetSpend Personal Financial Management Tool Suite (named Most Innovative Prepaid Program by the 2010 Paybefore Awards). Currently the Manager of User Experience at Lifesize, Stephanie co-founded the Austin, Texas chapter of Ladies that UX, taught Visual Communications and Web UI Design at Austin Community College, holds a BA in art from the University of Texas, and is a published author on UX design issues.Learn Rapid Prototyping with InVision from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Comes with Extensive Working Files!