Professional Barcode Software, Add-in for Microsoft Word.
Trusted by businesses, hospitals, schools, non-profits, government agencies.
OnMerge Barcodes automates barcode setup, previously a tedious and error-prone job.
How it works:
- Click the OnMerge Barcodes icon in Word’s Mailings menu to pop up the OnMerge dialog.
- Choose the Barcode Type from the list (QR Code, Code 128, UPC, etc, etc…).
- Pick one or more database/spreadsheet fields that contain your barcode data, or keyboard some text data. You can mix both.
- Press OK, and the barcode appears in your Word document.
- Mail merge to: Print, E-mail or to a new Word document (Edit Individual Documents).
Don’t be fooled by the simplicty of our single pop-up dialog box: this is a professional-grade barcode generator used by demanding hospitals, businesses, schools, non-profits and governments.
It’s easy to:
- Use Word’s mail merge Preview Results feature to scroll through database records to view barcodes and text fields.
- Change color, rotation, size with a few clicks. Drag the corner of the barcode to shrink or stretch the barcode to the right size, just like resizing a regular image.
- With a few clicks, optionally set technical barcode parameters if you must meet a trading partner’s particular specifications. Options that don’t apply to your particular barcode type are hidden to prevent confusion.
- Convert legacy data intended for old-fashioned barcode fonts on the fly.
- Work with thermal label printers such as Zebra and Dymo, as well as e-mail. Automatically micro-adjusts (“hints”) bar widths to ensure reliable scanning. This vital feature is normally reserved for expensive specialty thermal-printer software.
- Deal with missing or bad barcode data. OnMerge Barcodes can substitute a default stand-in graphic, blank it it entirely, or pop up an explanation of what’s wrong with the data.
- Turn printing of the text copy of the data on and off, change the text’s font.
Compare these features:
- Single product for all popular 2D and 3D barcodes.
- Great for beginners and experts alike. Smoothly integrated with Word.
- Compatible with the latest version of Word, and with Word’s Mail Merge feature.
- All barcode setup and data selection is done in a single pop-up dialog box.
- Mail-merged barcodes are regular images, so you can send merged documents or e-mails to anyone since they don’t need special fonts or ActiveX controls.
- No old-fashioned barcode fonts.
- Data Matrix, Code 128 and DataBar barcodes are GS1-compatible, have the option to insert FNC1.
- Supports binary characters such as Tab, Escape, Newline in the popular ~dxxx format.
- Barcodes are stored in Word documents as “vector” images for extra-crisp bars.
- No macros, data processing, start/stop codes, checksums. No old-fashioned barcode fonts. It’s all taken care of.
- Free phone and email support during Pacific business hours.
Full List of Barcodes
- 2 of 5, 2of5, ITF-14, EAN-14, SCC-14, DUN14, GTIN-14
- Amazon™ ASIN
- Eventbrite™ Ticket
- Rational Codabar, USD-4, NW-7, 2 of 7
- Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C [4 barcodes: Auto, A, B, C Encodings]
- Code 39, 3 of 9, Barcode/39, LOGMARS [2 barcodes: Code 39 and Code 39 Extended]
- Code 93
- EAN 13, JAN 13, GTIN-13
- EAN 8, JAN 8, GTIN-8
- Data Matrix, ECC200
- GS1 DataBar family [5 barcodes: DataBar 14, Limited, Stacked, Stacked Omni, Truncated]
- ISBN Bookland
- Micro QR Code
- MSI, Plessey, Pulse Width Modulated
- PDF417, PDF417 Truncated
- USPS PostNet
- QR Code, QRCode [includes special encoders for web URLs, vCard, MECARD, email, phone #]
- RSS Family [5 barcodes: RSS 14, Limited, Stacked, Stacked Omni, Truncated]
- UCC EAN-128, GS1-128, SSCC-18, SCC-14, GTIN, GLN
- UPC A, GTIN-12
- UPC E
- UPC Extension [5- and 2-digit barcodes]
- USPS OneCode, Intelligent Mail Barcode, IMB
Free Tryout version is available at http://OnMerge.com/Demo.html
Word add-in for 32-bit versions of Word only. 32- or 64-bit Windows on a PC required. No Mac. Word 2002 thru 2017, 365. To check that Word is 32-bit: either File + Account + About Word, otherwise File + Help; version number ends in (32-bit) or (64-bit).
Works with Word XP, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365 on Windows PCs.
Each license is for ONE Windows workstation. Contact manufacturer about use on servers. Existing OnMerge Images customers please contact manufacturer about using OnMerge Images and OnMerge Barcodes on the same PC.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
FREE TRYOUT version
No need to learn or train on non-standard barcode software. Use Word’s familar layout features and mail merge to create great-looking bar-coded letters, emails, labels, badges, IDs, tickets. Just drop this add-in into Word.
Easy point and click menu sets up and edits barcodes. Just click our Barcode icon into the Mailings menu of Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365. Doesn’t disturb how you regularly work in Word.
This one package generates all 42 popular 2D and 3D barcodes; see full list in the Product Description below. Highlights include QR Code, Code 128, GS1-128, UPC-A, EAN 13, ITF-14, 2 of 5, Code 39, Intelligent Mail, many others.
Generate single barcodes, or automatically Mail Merge thousands. Print or e-mail professional-quality barcodes that scan reliably, every time. FAST learning curve.