n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your PC or Mac into a full-fledged recording studio.
You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks.
- The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track.
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Multiband Compression, Delay, Graphic EQ, Pitch Shift and time stretch, Parametric EQ and spectrum analyzer with guitar tuner.
- The program can use third party DirectX, AU and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals.
- Effects can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.
- MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing window.
- The program supports DXi, AUi and VSTi instruments plug-ins for sample accurate software MIDI playback.
- All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed “on the fly” during playback.
EX VERSION INCLUDES:
- Install on all of your computers, Windows & Mac (5 max activations)
- 64 bit mixing and processing
- Sample level editing
- Surround Mixing (5.1+)
- Support for hardware faders/control surfaces
- Save to AAF (export to 3rd party DAWs such as Protools etc.)
- Sync with external devices (MTC & MIDI clock)
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
Purchase once and install on your all of your Mac and Windows computers
Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can “program” fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
VST, VST3, DirectX and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
A brand new instrument browser to easily pick internal or external virtual instruments