Speed up your creative process with a Capture One Styles Pack. These carefully designed styles are pre-made image adjustments that will add a unique look to your images with a single mouse click. They can also be applied to a selection of images, greatly speeding up your workflow. Each Styles pack comes with up to 18 different Styles designed to enhanced curves, colors, and tonal adjustments – without affecting key capture parameters such as exposure, white balance, or levels. Once a Style has been applied, you can easily tweak the look further in Capture One Pro to suite your taste. A Styles Pack is easy to install too; just double click the file once downloaded. Note: Capture One Styles are only supported with Capture One Pro 10.1.2, Capture One Pro 10.1.2 (for Sony) or newer.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:
||Mac Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: CPU with 2 cores
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: Calibrated color monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
- Supported OS: Mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac El Capitan 10.11
- Additional Requirements: Note: Capture One Styles are only supported with Capture One Pro 10.1.2, Capture One Pro 10.1.2 (for Sony) or newer.
- Processor: CPU with 4+ cores
- RAM: 16+ GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: Solid State Disk (SSD)
- Video Card: A fast Graphics card from NVIDIA or AMD with 2GB+ RAM (4+ GB for 4k or multiple monitors)
The Film Styles Pack focuses on the color, contrast, and texture known from popular analog photography film types, helping photographers with a solid foundation in their editing workflow. The pack includes 15 different looks, each split into three strengths.
Each Style is a set of pre-made image adjustments that can be applied to your images with a single mouse click. They are designed to provide a creative look, and will never affect key image adjustments such as exposure, white balance, or levels.
With a selection of Styles at hand, you can quickly try out different looks and get inspired to find the right direction to go with your image. The applied Style can then easily be tweaked to suit your taste.
Editing large batches of images is usually a time-consuming task, but each Style can greatly speed up your everyday workflow by being applied to multiply images at once.
Styles can be applied automatically when importing or shooting tethered into Capture One Pro, providing great looking image adjustments from the very beginning of your workflow.