BestSync is a professional utility for backup and synchronizing files. BestSync can backup local files to, or synchronize local folders with the following file systems or cloud storages:
1. Personal Cloud Storages such as Microfoft SkyDrive, Google Drive, DropBox.
2. Commerical Cloud Storages such as Amazon S3, Windows Azure, Google Storage, Rackspace Cloud Files.
3. FTP/FTPS (FTP Over SSL/TLS) server.
4. SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) Server.
5. WebDAV Server.
6. NAS (Network hard disk, Network Shared Folder)
7. Local Disk, USB disk.
8. (Support of Amazon Drive is under developing.) BestSync has an easy to use interface and provides following advanced features:
1. Preview to confirm the hit files, and modify the action before starting synchronization.
2. Powerful file filtering and excluding function to synchronize necessary files only.
3. Resolves conflict intelligently and automatically. Can detect file copying, deleting and moving.
4. Flexible schedule to sync or backup file automatically.
5. Download huge file in segments by multiple session simultaneously.
6. Secure the files by compressing and encrypting the content and the file name.
7. Prevents file from being corrupted at any occasion.
8. Run tasks as Windows Service, no user is needed to log on OS system.
9. Backup overwritten files/deleted files before synchronization to folders or ZIP archive, and restore them when needed.
10. Real-time synchronization to copy files immediately after change.
11. Can copy opened/locked file, be capable of backup database etc.
12. Resumes transferring file from last breakpoint to ensure large file be copied in definite time in unstable network.
13. And other powerful features.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Backup file to public Cloud Storage with compression and encryption option.
Upload or download only changed files.
Powerful scheduler to run backup tasks in realtime, or minutely, hourly, daily etc.
Run as an application or Windows service (suitable for server platform).
Backup and maintain historical versions of files, prevent files from being lost.